Znai

Disneyland or California Adventure?

These 2 parks are often compared to each other due to their entrance location right across from each other.

What park do you enjoy more?

The original Disneyland opened in 1955? 

Or the semi-recently opened Disney's California Adventure opened on 2001?
Leave your comments below, and also if you've been to these parks leave your favorite ride below!

Personally I enjoy Disneyland more and my favorite ride has to be Indiana Jones, just because Walt Disney World doesn't have an Indiana Jones ride.

0_PAY-Anaheim-California-USA-September-16-2009-The-Disneyland-California-Sleeping-Beauty-Castle-Lucy.jpg

pixar-pier-rides-guide-disney-california-adventure-800x450.jpg

• Like 1

I like them both but Disneyland took the lead after California Screamin was removed and I didn’t know Pixar Pier was coming. But Now that California Adventure has Pixar Pier, (Pixar has all of my favorite movies) I have to say California Adventure takes the lead.

• Like 1

Hey Dino amazing answer! 
California Adventure's Pixar Pear truly is an amazing section of the park!

Personally I kind of enjoy the Incredi-coaster a little more, just because of the theming.

Have you been to WDW in Orlando? If so then what’s your favorite park and ride there?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Znai said:

Have you been to WDW in Orlando? If so then what’s your favorite park and ride there?

MK, BTM. yep

Edited by cjh66
  • Like 1

Disneyland, hands down. Even though I've been to WDW more. DL just has such a charm. ❤️

• Like 1

I've only been to WDW, but MK has to be my favourite park with FoP being my favourite ride. (SDMT if it has to be in my favourite park) 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 8:59 AM, Znai said:

These 2 parks are often compared to each other due to their entrance location right across from each other.

What park do you enjoy more?

The original Disneyland opened in 1955? 

Or the semi-recently opened Disney's California Adventure opened on 2001?
Leave your comments below, and also if you've been to these parks leave your favorite ride below!

Personally I enjoy Disneyland more and my favorite ride has to be Indiana Jones, just because Walt Disney World doesn't have an Indiana Jones ride.

0_PAY-Anaheim-California-USA-September-16-2009-The-Disneyland-California-Sleeping-Beauty-Castle-Lucy.jpg

pixar-pier-rides-guide-disney-california-adventure-800x450.jpg

Never went to any Disney Park so I would not know what would it be like so I would say I really say both in their own way. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.