Slushzilla

Palace Park Chat

Posted (edited)

Bolt, I dont know if you see this message or not, but if you do, let me explain why im not gonna be on Palace today: I was trying to say the ip of the server i showed you, and i was trying to show it to CoolKidBlue. The ip was dissapearing on the sign and i was confused, so i did it over and over. All of a sudden i get kicked out and i saw i was banned for 3 days for advertising. What i should have done was put the parts of it on separate signs. So, i wont be able to be on Palace today. BUT, I will be on RuinsCraft and Mineplex <-- (if you want me to come on there).

-Slushzilla

Edited by Slushzilla

i saw this late cause i didn't actually join this because i didn't know this was a club, but, if ur three days of ur punishment was up. you can get on again, if u don't feel comfortable getting on its fine. but if ur feeling up to it when ur not busy you have the right to be on again.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:44 AM, Slushzilla said:

Bolt, I dont know if you see this message or not, but if you do, let me explain why im not gonna be on Palace today: I was trying to say the ip of the server i showed you, and i was trying to show it to CoolKidBlue. The ip was dissapearing on the sign and i was confused, so i did it over and over. All of a sudden i get kicked out and i saw i was banned for 3 days for advertising. What i should have done was put the parts of it on separate signs. So, i wont be able to be on Palace today. BUT, I will be on RuinsCraft and Mineplex <-- (if you want me to come on there).

-Slushzilla

SlUsH WhY DiDn'T u TeLl Me U MaDe A cLuB

CoolKidBlue I heard from xJames__ that shes on vacation

big oof

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.