Sign in to follow this  

Birthday Idea!

Okay so this idea sparked when I explored the VIP area and found a birthday room I had never remembered being used. Then I thought "Wow I feel like having birthday events here would be so much fun!" SO here is my idea: When it's someone's birthday, we could celebrate in the party room or in a location of their choice and have a specific character come on also of their choosing! I'm not sure about the technicalities, staff would probably need a month in advance before a birthday, but I think a way to celebrate birthdays would be amazing!

I find it an amusing discovery in when you get invited to a say 23 year old's BDay.. xD I thought age was a personal on the servers?

2 hours ago, Coolcommando38 said:

I find it an amusing discovery in when you get invited to a say 23 year old's BDay.. xD I thought age was a personal on the servers?

Lol i mean i dont think age needs to be involved we could just say happy birthday haha

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.