Sign in to follow this  
ItzAMePepiii

[New] ItzAMePepiii's Introduction

Hello everyone!

Firstly, thank you for reading my brand new introduction. You might be wondering why I'm doing another introduction but a lot has happened since the last one, so it's easier for me to make a new one! Last time you heard from me was back when I was a Moderator, more-or-less working on Guest Relations on both branches of the server, Parks and Creative. However, since then I have become more devoted to the running of Creative, passing suggestions forward to the appropriate Staff along the way to help get Creative, for you guys, looking amazing and running smoothly.

About me!

For those of you who don't know me, hi! I'm Pepiii, you can call me Pep if you wish and I am the current Creative Administrator as I've said probably too many times now haha. I have been on the Staff Team for over a year now and made several amazing friends over that time! Along with working on Creative, I work on build projects on the server such as NewMK and special events. I'm always available if you need me, send me a PM and I will always try and get you an answer as soon as possible,

What's happened?

I'm glad you asked! Lots has happened since my last introduction and as I said in the short paragraph above, I've been spending for time on Creative! I've been lucky enough to become the Senior Moderator of Creative at one stage allowing me to work closely with my fellow colleagues to do what all of the Staff do- try and make your experience more enjoyable! I've had the opportunity to work closely with the Creator Project, assist with getting your points across to the appropriate members of the team- and keep that Show Creator, Plot Loops and Head Database all updated for your enjoyment. Especially as we love to see what you guys come up with, and remember to continue sharing in the #creative area on the Discord or even here on the Forums!
Along with becoming Creative Senior Moderator, I have had recently the most incredible opportunity as Creative Administrator! Please bare with me as at the time of writing this, I am still getting used to how things work and it will take me time to fully understand my role. However, as Admin I am sure to make sure Creative becomes brilliant throughout 2019 and into 2020- as we're always looking ahead rather than just the present. If you do ever have a suggestion, just write it in the #creative-feedback channel on Discord or contact me on the server and I will look into it for you.

And finally, to top all of that off- I got to celebrate my one year as Trainee, and my one year as Moderator just recently! I've loved being apart of this team and seeing all of you fabulous Guests, (and Staff alike)- seek enjoyment from our servers. It really does mean a lot.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

1. Why do I prefer Creative to the Parks?

On Creative, you have the ability and power to branch out and build whatever your heart desires! You're able to connect with an ever-growing community of passionate builders which allows you to get better yourself and learn something new everyday. I do love going onto the Parks Servers however I feel more at home on Creative.

2. What's it like being Staff?
I get asked this question a lot, and honestly it really is hard to put it into words- as we do so much and hard to pin-point what makes it great without ruining the experience for our future Trainee's who get the opportunity to feel it themselves. For me, I love seeing all of you Guests having a marvellous time and showing that all of our hard work is paying off.

3. What's your favourite ride on the Parks?

Out of them all, and if you know me well, you will know that Kilimajaro Safari at /warp KS in Animal Kingdom is by far my personal favourite! However I do have some other close-favourites such as Slinky Dog Dash (/warp SDD), Tower of Terror (/warp TOT), Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (/warp SDMT) and The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh (/warp WTP)!

4. What's your career ambition?

Hopefully, if all goes to plan, I hope to have the opportunity to become an Animal Keeper (or Zoo Keeper as it's more well known as). I love working with large animals, especially Zoological animals. My dream would also to have the opportunity to go out to Thailand to work with Elephant Sanctuary's out there or go to Africa to work on the Nature Reserves which protect lions, giraffes and more!

5. What do I do as Creative Admin?

Well, I basically oversee Creative! I have to make sure everything is working and that new audio and heads are added regularly. I work alongside Helopoh in making sure that the server is top notch for you all!

I hope this has been able to allow you all to learn a bit more about me and what's been happening recently.

See you all on Palace!
ItzAMePepiii

• Like 1

Love the introduction and love seeing ya around the parks and creative!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.