Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, my name's SmallestCube!

Pleasure to meet you all.

A bit of back story...

I've been on the Palace Network for a few years, even back when it was called McMagic, and I've seen a fair few and people come and go on the community. I like meeting everyone new and seeing their enjoyment and excitement when they first step into the park. I remember when I first stepped into the park, I was casually looking for a server that was Disney related in some way and found 'McMagic', I wasn't prepared for the amount of overwhelming joy I was about to experience. I remember hopping onto the server and being immediately greeted by tonnes of wonderful people welcoming me. It was a surreal experience, and then I started exploring and going on rides and was even more amazed by all the tech and things involved. It still amazes me to this day every time there's a new ride of sorts. I've never seen such a wonderful community and amazing builds in one place on Minecraft and I'm privilaged to have been a part of it for so long, and I hope I am for the years to come. I also remember getting super excited over the Polar Express ride they had built ages ago, and then they had a Halloween event, I was completely blown away by it all. As someone who's never been to the Disney parks, it's so surreal to experience.

Interests/Get to know me:

Favourite Disney Film: Tangled & Treasure Planet.
Favourite Disney Character: Flynn Rider & Mickey Mouse.
Favourite Animal: Dogs & Otters.
Favourite Colour: Blue.

I hope to see you all around the park sometime whenever I'm active! Feel free to strike up a conversation with me if you see me around, I'm all for interacting with new people. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction! :)

Edited by SmallestCube
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see ya around the parks more :D

• Thanks 1

Hello @SmallestCube!

Amazing introduction! Blue is such an awesome color! Welcome to the forums, and see you in the parks!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YourSisterJordyn said:

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see ya around the parks more :D

Thankyou SisterJordyn, I look forward to seeing you around also!!

36 minutes ago, ScanWorks said:

Hello @SmallestCube!

Amazing introduction! Blue is such an awesome color! Welcome to the forums, and see you in the parks!

Thanks Scan! I look forwards to seeing you around the park!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.