Brobot

Favorite Disney Drinks

ebc18b98310f7f7ae2d608970f2da5de.png

This is a violet lemonade I had during the flower and garden festival this year. Tasted great and made for an amazing instagram post! What's your favorite drink at the Disney Parks?

• Like 1

That looks tasty! My favorite drink is the Mystic Portal Punch from Woody's Lunch Box! I was lucky enough to try it around this time last year and it was amazing! I'm a huge fan of fruity and sweet flavors! I personally recommend getting the Souvenir Alien Sipper because it really added to the drinking experience!

56 minutes ago, Mortality_ said:

Does the dole whip count? If so, it's my favorite.

The float does! I like that too.

3 hours ago, Leroy_The_Frog said:

That looks tasty! My favorite drink is the Mystic Portal Punch from Woody's Lunch Box! I was lucky enough to try it around this time last year and it was amazing! I'm a huge fan of fruity and sweet flavors! I personally recommend getting the Souvenir Alien Sipper because it really added to the drinking experience!

Mmm. That sounds good! 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.