LouisGamerYT

Count to 2020 before 2020

Hey guys. Im here to make a new tradition for Palace. Just as Canis18 did last year when we all had to count to 2019 before 1/1/2019 but we only got to 1480 but i feel 2019 will be different due to getting a lot of new players on the server this year so I wanna try again but this time to 2020.Same rules as last year: Only one post from one person a day. If you try to do more than one post a day, it will not count. Staff and guest cooperation together, get your friends to help! There will be a surprise for everyone who participated once we reach 2020! 🙂 As always, Good luck to all, and hope to see you on the server 

On 7/12/2019 at 11:39 PM, WendysTendies said:

Hi @LouisGamerYT! I do like your idea, but I believe that this should be put in the Games, Activities, and Contest section because this game seems like it belongs in that section. 

Guests can not create threads in the games / activities subforum.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.