Sign in to follow this  
YNGx

YNG_HYP3B3AST Introduction!

Hi All, My Name is YNG_HYP3B3AST even though its in the name I am not a Young Hypebeast lol, a few days ago my friend changed my name as a joke but other from that my irl name is Conner, I'm currently 14 and going into 8th grade, I've had a love for Disney for a while now, I joined back in the McMagic days and since then have been on and off Minecraft but I haven't played in 2 years I believe, I just got back into Minecraft this summer. My passion for Disney all started when I was around 6 or 7 I went to DLR for the first time and I remember just losing it to the point when, we got there I lost control of my legs for a second so I kinda fell lol, but just the setting of DLR and everything about Disney made me so much more curious about the World, You will probably see me around in MK a lot or pretty much anywhere, I am really active on Discord so if you ever want to ask me anything pm me there, Im always in general lol. I'm currently in a process of something big revolving this server, so you might see me a lot more then usual, if this happens :) no spoilers yet!. That's my introduction see you guys around!

--YNG_HYP3B3AST(My web user is M3wzyYt_ cause that was my last username) and have a magical day!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.