TheWebCon

The Truth - The Story of TheWebCon, Fuse, and TPC 2019

I just want to thank you for saying all of those things, instead of keeping them inside. I understand how over-whelming running something can be, especially without a team. You needed that break, so you shouldn't apologize for it. ♥️

There's no need to apologise for taking a break, we all need a break sometimes! If you need any help with anything whether it's Fuse, or just need someone to talk to, I'm here. ❤️

Also, you do far too much for SWPE, you should take a break to focus on Fuse. If you message me, I can put you on leave for a little for you to have less stress. ❤️

If you need anyone to talk to, my DM's are open. ❤️

You shouldn't need to stress out about the game. And don't feel bad about anything relating to SWPE. FUSE is a great company and we want you to focus on that. And sometimes a little breather is just nice. No need to apologies! :ba:

Everyone needs a break from time to time. You shouldnt have to blame yourself for other people moving on in life, its bound to happen at some point. I'm glad you explained it, and if you ever need anyone, just shoot me a DM ❤️

(also the music played nicely with it good choice)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.