Legobuilder0813

My thoughts on Coco...

What are your thoughts on Coco?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is currently one of my most favorite Disney movies to date. My favorite of all time is still The Lion King, but this is a close second.

I loved learning about the holiday Dia De Los Muertos, The Day of the Dead, something I've never heard of before. While I don't personally celebrate it, I enjoyed seeing how different cultures celebrate their own holidays.

• Like 6

Agreed; I was crying by the end. It usually takes a lot to make me cry. Hands down the best Pixar movie I've ever seen.

• Like 1

So true - it was truly amazing!! I'm upset it wasn't advertised more, it was a masterpiece! 

• Like 1

AH, omg I love Coco it's my favorite Pixar animation movie! I love signing the soundtrack with Random ( TheRandomPerson2. ) It made me tear up several times, leaving me with astonishing story, visuals, and characters whom create a movie that can never be forgot. Un Poco Loco!

1 hour ago, JustPlatinum said:

"Remember me," gives me a dear every time. Pixar Studios did outstanding on the inspiring film of family and love.

Remember me is one of my favorite Pixar Songs. It is just so impactful and displays such a deep meaning. I can't stop re-watching the movie over and over again.

• Like 1

I agree with you Revolver, it's amazing..

42 minutes ago, MrRevolver2 said:

Remember me is one of my favorite Pixar Songs. It is just so impactful and displays such a deep meaning. I can't stop re-watching the movie over and over again.

• Like 1

I didn't expect Coco to be as good as other Disney movies but it definitely excelled! The message of the whole movie was so pure and a great lesson for viewers!

Pink~

I saw this movie in theatres and it was stunning. The animation was gorgeous. The music and story was amazing as well. I can’t wait tell I get to watch it again! 

I finally watched Coco! I cried at the end of the film, something that never usually happens. It’s definitely one of my new favorites.

• Like 1