LokiLaufeySam

LokiLaufeySam's Introduction

Hello!

It's pretty strange for me to write an introduction, but I'll try anyways, lol. My name is LokiLaufeySam, but I usually go by Loki or Sam.

HISTORY ON PALACE

I joined Palace Network on March 27th, 2015, back when it was MCMagic. I took a large break between April 2016 - November 2016, and then a break between March 2017 - December 2018. Thankfully, I'm finally back for good! ❤️

FUN FACTS

+ I am in multiple fandoms, including (but not limited to):

~ MARVEL

~ DISNEY

~ GOOD OMENS

~ VOLTRON

~ BE MORE CHILL

~ DEAR EVAN HANSEN

~ HEATHERS

~ HAMILTON

And many, many more!

+ My goal is to become a Broadway actress sometime in the future.

+ My favorite color is Mint Green!

+ I usually go to Walt Disney World 3-4 times a year.

+ I've never actually been to Disneyland, but my favorite show is Disneyland Forever!

BEST FRIENDS

Currently, my best friends are:

xJames__

CoolKidScorp

Yeah, that's about it, lol. Thank you so much for reading this! I hope to see you sometime on the server! ❤️ 

• Like 3

Hello there, Sam! I really like your intro, you have lots of great interests! Hope to see you around!

• Like 1

Hiya, Sam! Great intro, I recently have gotten into listening to Dear Evan Hansen and Hamilton (all because of Jordyn). Can't wait to see you in the parks and creative! ❤️ 

• Like 1

First of all, love that you love Disney, Marvel, & Good Omens. Good taste!! Also, awesome intro! Glad to have you back! I already see you around the parks quite often, but I look forward to seeing you around some more!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.