Canis18

Disney Broadway <.<

I know that this isn't really "movies" BUT have any of you seen any disney broadway shows? I've recently been addicted to the Disney Frozen Broadway soundtrack. Before I listened to it I thought it was going to be cheesy and stupid, but it's actually really good. What are some of your favorite disney B-way soundtracks, songs, preformances etc.?

tumblr_owelgqXJII1qm6uzxo1_500.gif

Yes, Yes, Yes!!

I love Disney musicals because they are never just half done and always have incredible scores and production value.

Some of my favorites are, Newsies, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Lion King & Frozen!

<3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Broadwayss said:

Yes, Yes, Yes!!

I love Disney musicals because they are never just half done and always have incredible scores and production value.

Some of my favorites are, Newsies, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Lion King & Frozen!

<3

I didn't even know they made a HoND musical :O Maybe i'm just stupid XD

Wow, that dress change was very cool, haha! Can’t wait to see it! I’ve always loved the Lion King and Aladdin on Broadway, probably my two favorites. All these shows have awesome soundtracks, I can’t choose a favorite!

• Like 2

Beauty and The Beast on Broadway was always my favourite. Never seen Lion King on Broadway but always read good things about it