Sign in to follow this  
Alysuns

Sonic's New Intro

Hi! My name is Alyssa aka SonicHedgie. I used to be an MCMagic Intern under the user ThemeParkLover/ThemedDreams. I am now a Trainee. 😄

My birthday is June 12th, I am a Gemini. I'm a huge Disney fan, my parents sometimes try to quiz me but they can't top me.
I'm an artist, but not very good at it. (I hate painting)
I'm currently a Silver Disney Annual Passholder, my magicband color is green.

Favorite Disney movies: Toy Story (all films), Princess and the Frog, Enchanted, The Goofy Movie

Favorite Disney rides: Slinky Dog Dash, Flight of Passage, Tower of Terror

Favorite Disney (parks) shows: Fantasmic! (WDW), Be Magical! (TDS), Ignite the Dream (SHDL), Together Forever (DL's Pixarfest), One Man's Dream 2: The Magic Lives On (TDL)

Favorite Disney parades: Dreaming Up! (TDL), Disney Stars on Parade (DLP), Festival of Fantasy (WDW)

Favorite shows at the moment: Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Steven Universe, Stranger Things

I'm a thrill junkie 👀 I'll go on any thrill ride if you let me.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or would just like to talk. ❤

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.