AyyTeam

just gonna move this into here xD

Hello everyone! My name is Ayy, AyyTeam, or Andrew, whichever you feel is best to call me is "Ayy" okay with me 😂

I've been a part of this community since roughly May of 2012. I actually got into Minecraft because of this server. The story goes that my mom had seen a post on WDW touring plans about a Minecraft Walt Disney World 1:1 recreation. So i ended up finding it online and not 2 days later, i owned the game Minecraft

I am not only a video game enthusiast but also a music, Disney, animals, and sports enthusiast

My favorite music genre is EDM and more specifically Progressive House. My favorite artists include: Martin Garrix, Avicii, Brooks, Vories, and Matisse and Sadko. My favorite Disney released film is Ratatouille and my favorite Marvel movie is Spider-man: Homecoming. Favorite animals include but aren't limited to Polar Bears, Penguins, Red Pandas, and Dolphins. Favorite sport is Baseball as i had played until Sophomore year when i had an injury that prevents me from playing any longer. 😪 No worries now though :)

I currently reside in the Chicagoland area and I am an Airman in the United States Air Force and the Illinois Air National Guard. I also work as a sales porter at a car dealership out here and umpire little league and high school baseball.

I am always open to meeting new people and making new friends. I look forward to what the future holds for me and i cannot wait to get started in the real world.

Thanks for reading thus far and I hope you have a MAGICAL day!

Here's a picture of me as well :)

My enlistment - Imgur.jpg

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.