Sign in to follow this  
Hayze

Palace Forecast | Suggestions & More!

Hey Everyone!

I'd like to take the time to suggest something that I've been needing to post for a while regarding the Palace Forecast. I've made these suggestions to improve the quality of the Palace Forecasts so they can be more enjoyable to viewers.

CINEMATIC VIDEO

To improve the quality of the Palace Forecast I suggest making some tweaks to the recording style. It would be nice for overviews of the Creative Spotlight to be cinematic with the black bars for an even more cinematic look. I'm also pretty sure you can do /speed 0.3 to make the player move slower for more of a cinematic look. I also recommend try messing with the in-game FOV when taking these shots it could really add some detail. 

UNIQUE ANGLES / VOICE OVER

My second suggestion for improving the Palace Forecast is to try to incorporate unique angles while recording. It may not seem too much of a huge deal but it definitely can add a nice finish to the recording if done correctly. As for voice overs it may seem kind of tricky at times to incorporate them. Use them when they feel necessary and try to not overdo it. 

=-=-=

These are just a few of the suggestions I have. If it were possible I would love to be involved in the process of creating a future Palace Forecast but I'm not too sure how flexible management could be. But regardless thank you for taking the time to read the suggestion! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below!

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion! I will tell you, if you want to be involved with being part of the Palace Forecast, you will need to be a staff member, which you can do by applying. A new round will open in time so I suggest applying! We will totally take your suggestions into considerations and who knows, we might make it a standard (not making any promises).

But if you personally have more questions about the media team and the palace forecast, I suggest contacting JustPlatinum (he wont bite, I promise) on either Discord or on here!

Thanks, 
Leo (im part of the media team too!)

• Like 1

@MrLeopard, thank you for taking the time to reply to my suggestion! I'll definitely try to get in contact with you guys at some point. 😁 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hayze said:

@MrLeopard, thank you for taking the time to reply to my suggestion! I'll definitely try to get in contact with you guys at some point. 😁 

No problemo! 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.