Sign in to follow this  
EthanRDoesMC

Yo, I should probably introduce myself

I’ve been on Palace since before /warp utilidors was removed from MCMagic and Mumble was the voice chat of choice, and when you had to get a literal book of references to apply for staff. How have I not gotten around to this yet?

Hey guys, I’m EthanRDoesMC. And I finally made a forum account! 

I’m obsessed with technology. If something involves some form of a rock with electricity running through it, count me in. My dad and I built a gaming computer together back in January actually.

My family loves Disney, and I’m no exception. We went to Walt Disney World as a family for the first time in 2010, during the summer, and in 2012, we discovered the wonders of staying on the WDW property (Contemporary, if you’re wondering) during a less-crowded week. 

Palace/MCMagic was one of the first servers I ever joined. I actually don’t know when I first joined, but I do remember that the transition to Minecraft 1.8 took a while, so that’s at least 2014, if not earlier. 

I took some breaks from Minecraft over the years, but generally, if I’m playing Minecraft, at least 30% of the time played that week will be spent playing Palace, and that’s accommodating the time where I was really into minigame servers. 

Anyway, I really love this server and had always wanted to donate to it, and only recently have I been able to. Is it worth it? Absolutely. 

So anyway, that’s me. Thanks for reading 6 paragraphs about some random guy named Ethan!

(seriously y’all are great and this community is so friendly, I’m so happy to be a part of it.)

• Like 1

Welcome to Forums! Very nice introduction, and amazing that you've been supporting the server for years, even donating recently :) 

Hello @EthanRDoesMC!

Amazing introduction! Contemporary Resort is a very pretty resort to stay at. Welcome to the forums, and see you in the parks!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.