I’m just sitting here wondering what everyone’s thoughts on Epic Universe is. I love the Super Nintendo and Fantastic Beasts World! More HP related rides here I come! Sure really want a thrill ride.

I’m really excited to see what they do with it. From the concept art, it looks like there is going to be a dueling coaster again, which is amazing since they got rid of Dragon Challenge. Also, there’s new patents for rides that have been shared publicly. It looks like there might be an elevator ride similar to Tower if Terror but it’s four sections facing the center. There might be another ride like Men In Black but Nintendo themed. I’ve heard many rumors about the lands and I’m excited to see if they add a Universal Monsters and Fantastic Beasts. The hotel inside the park is pretty cool but I feel like it’s going to be really expensive. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.