GreenieGirl

Broadway Across America

So I am just super hyped for the new Broadway Across America season, and only now realized there is a tour section in the group 😂 This will be my 3rd year subscribing in my city, and with some more money at work means I got to upgrade my seat a bit and move to a matinee this year. Wanted to see if anyone was going to any shows around the country this season, and which ones? My first is The Lion King next week - I saw the tour in 2008 for the first time all the way in the very back of the theater with my middle school drama club, but this time I saved up and am taking my mom almost to the front row, and I am so excited she gets to see this show! I love that shows tour because even though I am near-ish to NYC it's so much easier being 15 minutes away from a theater.

This season I am going to see The Lion King, Mean Girls, A Bronx Tale, Jesus Christ Superstar, Miss Saigon, The Bands Visit, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical, and Escape to Margaritaville from September-May. I also have the option to see Cats and/or Les Misérables, but I don't know if I am going to yet. Also this summer with our CLO (Civic Light Opera) series the tours of Spongebob and Once on this Island are touring, and I am definitely going to see those but it's a different package. 😁🤩 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.