What is your favourite Disney Film?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Everyone!

My Name is RossDuffy and I have played on the server for a year or so and I really love anything Disney! Visiting a Disney Park is on my bucket list and I hope to visit Florida in 2020! When it comes to favourite Disney Characters and films, I struggle to just choose the one! I love films such as the heroic Mulan who fights for her country in disguise or the fantastically thought out Pixar film Wall-E. I think Wall-e is an important film featured these days as it shows us all what we may become if we don't all change our ways! I must also mention Moana which has some amazingly composed music by Lin Manuel Miranda and also to Inside Out which is just so clever! I relate to Joy so if you see me online talk to me as I am always happy to talk to anyone and make new friends.

Special Shoutout to Pink_Rosebud who is always with me while online and a brilliant friend. Look out for when we do group rides as we love talking to new people!

My favourite ride on Palace Network has to be in the Magic Kingdom which is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or I love any of the Toy Story rides. I love to try to get new high scores!

I can't wait to read everyone's forums in this Magical Community ^_^ Answer my poll so I know some of your favourite Disney Films!

• Like 4

Hi RossDuffy!! I hope you get to visit a Disney park soon, it's so fun and I'm sure you'll absolutely love it! I love your descriptions of some of your favorite disney films, I too can't even choose haha, but I chose Big Hero 6 in your poll because it's one of my personal favorites and i also love "superhero" films xD Love your introduction! It's so nice to shout out your friend, hope to see you around on the server! <3

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pink_RoseBud said:

Much love from me for including Big Hero 6 in your poll - what an understated Disney movie!

Pink~

You are welcome my friend <3

RossDuffy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, limegreenicy said:

Hi RossDuffy!! I hope you get to visit a Disney park soon, it's so fun and I'm sure you'll absolutely love it! I love your descriptions of some of your favorite disney films, I too can't even choose haha, but I chose Big Hero 6 in your poll because it's one of my personal favorites and i also love "superhero" films xD Love your introduction! It's so nice to shout out your friend, hope to see you around on the server! <3

Hey limegreenicy,

Thanks for reading! I agree Big Hero 6 is an excellent film! See you around!

RossDuffy

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, limegreenicy said:

Yay for Big Hero 6! Fluffy marshmallow robots for the win!

Pink~

• Like 1