Disneyland vs. Disneyworld  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which do you like most: Disneyland or Disneyworld? I wanna hear your opinions if I decide to go to one someday.

Well this is such an easy one for me, haha! I’ve grown up with Disney World, and even though everything started over in CA, it’s still my second home. So many memories there. I’m excited to head over to DLR soon, though!

• Like 2

Similar to @zacharym1422 - I grew up traveling all the way to Disney World and I consider it a second home! I've been to CA Disneyland and Disneyland Paris and I enjoyed both but nothing compares to WDW! :x

Pink~ 

• Like 1

Hello @SurvivalSam!

I love Walt Disney World. It's fun and I always go there. Disneyland is nice also, I was there once and had an amazing time. I have to go with Walt Disney World for this one.

• Like 1

I just love Disney World! Purely because of the size of it and the fact that they literally have EVERYTHING there!

Disney Land is also really cool but its a lot smaller and doesn't cover as many stories/movies as WDW does (:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.