Sign in to follow this  
YNGx

Hey, I'm YNG!

Hello whoever reads this!

You may know me by YNG and I just became a GR Trainee today! I can't wait to give this my all and go along this journey with you guys! you will normally see me around the parks such as MK and DHS (both my favorite parks, NewAK might take DHS's place lol). Some of my hobbies are Surfing, Playing Video Games of course lol and hanging out with my friends at the mall or anywhere that has recreational activity. If you ever need anything or have any questions/concerns don't be afraid to message me on Discord! I am open to talk to anyone if you're ever having a bad day or if you're ever feeling down my dm's are always open. Have a magical day ❤️ cya around!

• Like 4

Aloha YNG!

Congratulations on your role and welcome to the staff team! Can't wait to work with you more in the future! :ba:

~Pink

• Like 1

4 hours ago, creatorforpinks said:

Aloha YNG!

Congratulations on your role and welcome to the staff team! Can't wait to work with you more in the future! :ba:

~Pink

Thanks, I also can't wait to work with you as well! ❤️ 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.