Hey There!

I previously had an account but it seemed to have gotten lost with the new update, but that's okay!

Fresh starts are the best kind of starts!

So, my name is GhostyBunnie243, or Ghosty for short!

I run a Youtube channel and do gaming stuff! I don't have much since I'm a busy full-time college student but there is some pretty okay content there!

I decided to join this Minecraft Server a while ago because ever since I was 10 years old, I have been a drop-dead fan of the Disney culture! I went to DisneyLand for the first time when I was around 8 or 9 and I've visited them a few more times afterwards since. My boyfriend and I even hope to have our Honeymoon at DisneyWorld and spend a week there full of fun and excitement!

Here's a short summary of what I like and dislike so you can get a summarized idea of me!

Likes: Disney things, Pink&Black, Cats, Psychology, and Video Games!

Dislikes: Bullies, Bugs, Darkness, and Ghosts (haha, get it? cause my name is...Ghosty...haha)

Anyways, so I hope we can become good friends and enjoy this server and community together!

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.