JustPlatinum

"3 Years of Magic Celebration!" Information

Hey! I might miss goodbye OldMK sadly 

:(. But I should be on for the rest! I’m excited

I might not be around for a part of Goodbye OldMK or the 4 Parks events. but hey, I'm excited!

I wish I could go to the events held today. By reading this article it look like a really fun event. Hope all of Y’ll who when to the event had fun. Also Happy Birthday/Anniversary to Palace, the first Minecraft server I played on, (Well it was MCMagic but who cares 😂). Well happy birthday/Anniversary to Palace again 😂🥳😂.

• Haha 1

Been part of the administration team since 2016, hard to believe it's already been three years of Palace! Here's to many more!

Been apart of the Staff Team since 2017 and apart of the Administration Team since 2018. Can't believe Palace is 3 already. We've achieved a lot as a community and a lot more is in the planning and development process. Here's to many more years of a great and friendly community!

This is late, but congratulations to Palace! I've been working here since 2015, and have loved the community ever since! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.