Sign in to follow this  
Jordyn

Guess I'll post a staff intro o-o - Jordyn

Hey everyone! I'm JordynDaKnight but you can call me Jordyn ;>. I've been on and off playing Palace since it was called McMagic. Around March, I joined back and I've stayed! I eventually applied for staff and now I'm trainee! I'm very excited to be working with all of the staff team :D. I guess I'll talk a bit about myself hehe.

sOmE fAcTs - 

Uhh I have 2 dogs, and 2 HAIRLESS cats.  You heard that right, hairless. I also have chickens and a rabbit. I do competitive swimming for a sport! It's pretty challenging at times eek. My favorite Disney movie would have to be Lilo and Stitch or Bolt. Both amazing movies. Steak or spaghetti is my favorite food... ngl. BLUE is my favorite colorrrrr. when you can't think of any facts about yourself

People I'd like to thank -

@Daisy @TheDisneyGeek @PanicAtTheJedi @CrystalicBlue @CatKitten93 You've all been amazing friends, and I wouldn't be typing this right now if it wasn't for y'all ❤️ I'd also just like to thank the Palace Community in general, it's just such a happy place, and I'm happy I have the chance to help out newer guests and create a magical experience for them!

ik i didn't write much but like i'm tired o-o

• Like 4

hi

i was pinged

also

tRISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and bob

spaghetti is gorss

and thanks for being such a great friendddd

Aloha @Jordyn!

Congratulations on joining the staff team - I can't wait to work with you in the future. I love your introduction too! So lovely to hear you have such a sweet history with Palace as you begin this new chapter. :ba:

Pink~

Welcome to the team @Jordyn!

Love your introduction! Love doggos, and my favourite colour is also blue. So snap! :ag: Also, it's awesome you do competitive swimming! I hope that's going well for you, it sounds really cool. Congratulations! Can't wait to work with you! :heart:

I know this is late however,

Howdy, @Jordyn:hi:

Congrats on Trainee and welcome to Palace’s staff family! I hope you find your way around swiftly and do well as you embark on a new journey with us!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.