Hi! I'm Jasercise

Disney Animation GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Hello, hello! I'm jasercise but I go by the name Jas, or Jazzy! I haven't introduced myself yet, so here it is! -- I've been around for years even before this was Palace, although my IGN was very different. // I became Trainee November 26th and I can't wait to see what the future here at Palace brings! I've made many memories here along with some awesome friends! I love the community here and how kind everyone is, I feel very welcome to be here.
For those who don't know me very well, heres some things you should know about me!

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Favorite Disney park? MK.

Favorite dog breed? CORGIS!! (yes, I'm a dog person.)

Favorite film? Frozen II. I have an obsession with all things Frozen.

Favorite meal? Anything casseroles.

Favorite Disney character? Roxanne from A Goofy Movie, she's adorable and an icon.

Favorite color? Green.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

If you see me around in the parks, feel free to say hello to me! Hope your day is going splendid, and Happy Holidays!
(P.S, stream the Frozen II Soundtrack! :peace:)

• Like 2
  • Palace Network Leadership

Aloha @jasercise!

Welcome to the staff team - I am so excited to see what you do on the team! I personally love Frozen 2 as well, I thought it was such an amazing movie. Can't wait to work with you more! :ba:

Pink~

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.