NorthernSkyy’s Intro!

Well Hey There Everyone!

My name is NorthernSkyy! It’s nice to meet ya!

I’ve been on the Palace for about 4 years now and i’ve loved every minute of it! (honestly don’t know why i’m just now making this) I love the environment and community the Palace brings, and i’m so thankful i’ve made so many friendships and connections through this server! I’m a HUGE Disney lover and i’ve loved Disney my whole life! I’m a Majestic on the server, but i’m hoping to become Honorable soon! When I first started playing Minecraft, this was the first thing I was drawn too, and quite frankly this is all I ever do! When I grow up and find a job, I hope to work for Disney as an imagineer, so I believe being on the server is a great start to this job interest!

Heres a little more about me and my life outside of Palace:

•I’m a high school student!

•I’m from the USA🇺🇸

•I love traveling (especially to Disney)!

and a BUNCH more I can’t get into!

Here’s some of my Disney favorites:

Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom

Favorite Disney Thrill Ride: Rock n' Rollercoaster, Test Track, or Slinky Dog Dash

Favorite Disney Slow Ride: Spaceship Earth or the PeopleMover, it’s a classic!

Favorite Disney Show: Fantasmic

Favorite Disney Restaurant: I honestly can't choose, I have so many.

Favorite Disney Character: I don't have a favorite but I couple I really love are Stitch, Olaf, Mickey obviously, Pascal, and Donald!

Favorite Disney Hotel: Disneys Polynesian Resort or Disney Wilderness Lodge!

Favorite Pixar Movie: Finding Dory, the Incredibles, or Wall-e!

Favorite Disney Movie: I have so many favorites, but I love Peter Pan a lot!

Thanks so much for getting to know me! I’m always open to chat and start a conversation! If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me!

Have a magical day everyone!

-NorthernSkyy

D95622C9-8F49-40EC-9BE3-1D785E46D0B5.jpeg

Edited by creatorforpinks
Please don't share personal information! (Age)
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Palace Network Leadership

Love the introduction, I am so glad I have found another person who loves MK haha, hope to see ya around the parks! ❤️ 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.